Welcome to the Manor Close Residents’ Association.
The Residents’ Association aims to:
- Promote a sense of community amongst those living in Manor Close.
- Protect and preserve the interests of its members in matters effecting them as residents in the area to make the place more than just a group of houses.
- Secure joint action by members in these connections and to raise any necessary fund for the purpose.
- Cooperate with any other body or association having similar objectives.
- Arrange such functions as may be desirable in the interest of its members.
- The Association shall be know as the Manor Close Residents’ Association and shall have no affiliation to any political party and shall be non-sectarian.
Please note that the site will be under ongoing construction through 2015
MCRA – Our Charter pdf
The Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP)